Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another mention about our charity run

karen

Another mention about our charity run Empty Another mention about our charity run

Post  karen Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Once again and will be the last time I mention and try and sort out this years charity run.Ithas been mentioned over the last several months that we as a club do another yearly charity run which people were up to doing a few months back.I have noticed that when I've posted the last 2 times there's been alot of views about it and no intrest.
    I have heard at the last meet that those who were there decided on clearwell caves in the Forest of Dean.We will dress up as cave men/ladies.Its a day out for us and the minis ,have fun,and raise money.I am still happy enough to organise.I am unable to take any time off work in september to go.I tryed several months ago to get time off work. I am free the 17th and 18th but i feel that does not give people time to sort tings and get sponserS.I'm free sunday october 2nd 16th and 30th.Also we need to decide on a charity.Im happy to sort but need decisions as my time is more cut out now that im working full time a house and been enrolled on a health and social course so will need to sort out chartiy run sooner rather than later b4 I get watlayed in collage work.I hope to hear off you soon we have a meet on the 15th sep rom 7:30 at the sutton cross pud at sutton st nicholas,hope to see you there
    karen

Another mention about our charity run Empty Re: Another mention about our charity run

Post  karen Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:43 pm

There has been a couple of suggestions about what charity to pick for the charity run on the facebook page of bullseye.If you are intrested and would like to have a say or suggestion take a look and coment

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:17 am