Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity run 2011

karen

Charity run 2011 Empty Charity run 2011

Post  karen Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi all. Just a message about doing a charity run.I know it was mentined on our weekend away, a couple of time before at mini meets about doing a charity mini run again this year.I was wondering if there was still an intrest.I know that some were very busy planing other things and, did say to Gary a few days ago I would be willing to sort one out if theres enough club members intrested,as I don't want to spen time to sort one out for no intrest
    For those who've not heard the club do one before we useually pick a day outing,on a weekend, in the minis where were all able to go we decide where we like to go useually up to a two hour drive or there about.We also agree on a charity we like to raise money for.last year was a swimwear run to tenby.Its a fun day out, a day to have fun together, show off the minis, and for a good cause last year the minis had some intrest.I was thinking possibly august of september.Hope theres some intrest in doing one,will be happy enough to do one it there is.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:23 pm