Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Saz
gareth
Sidney
Kaza B
RachY
BHP_Alex
fidsey
jenko
Matt
cosworth
nightflier
Bean
kad 16v
Amy
19 posters

Spotted! Minis around Herefordshire!

Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Spotted! Minis around Herefordshire! Empty Spotted! Minis around Herefordshire!

Post  Amy Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Spotted today....

R-reg tahiti blue cooper sportspack parked up near Low Bake (off Plough Lane-in Whitecross).
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Spotted! Minis around Herefordshire! Empty Re: Spotted! Minis around Herefordshire!

Post  Amy Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Also spotted...

(Almost every single day!) Red mini with chequered roof and cb aerial parked by some newish houses on Whitecross road, near to Whitehorse Street.
    kad 16v
    kad 16v

Spotted! Minis around Herefordshire! Empty Re: Spotted! Minis around Herefordshire!

Post  kad 16v Fri May 01, 2009 2:14 am

Amy wrote:Also spotted...

(Almost every single day!) Red mini with chequered roof and cb aerial parked by some newish houses on Whitecross road, near to Whitehorse Street.

i spot that one as well, never seen it move though.

i see a blue mini going past the red chequered roof's house today, young female dark hair and glasses,

was in my vectra, didnt have time to wave as i had half a ginsters hanging out of my gob lol
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Post  Bean Fri May 01, 2009 11:25 am

I saw a Jet Black (I think!) on the A417 Very Happy

There's the Red K Reg in Tesco! Very Happy

There's always a little H Reg Mini down Whittern Way! I think the owner is at college - It's got little chrome arch covers!!

Also .. there's a Sportspack, but an old R Reg? (I think it's a personalised plate - It's got a Sportspack interior and side repeaters!) It's been parked up in 'Storridge' (On the A4103) for years!

Ooh and there's a white one, driven by a young girl who goes to college - I think it's got a checked roof?

Ooooh, and when we were on our way back from town, there was a Mini broken down, so we stopped to help them! It was a young girl in an A reg, dark blue Mini! Looked pretty good!

Err... I think that's all my stalking for now? Smile
    nightflier
    nightflier

Post  nightflier Wed May 06, 2009 1:40 pm

kad 16v wrote:
    was in my vectra, didnt have time to wave as i had half a ginsters hanging out of my gob lol

That happens to me-alot!
    Why am I always in my works van when I see a mini Rolling Eyes

Advisory: If any of you are in your Mini and a bright yellow Transit flashes you-just wave, it'll only be me!! Wink
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Wed May 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Man in cream coloured pick-up on hereford to bromyard road this morning. I see him all the time! This time he had a funny hard cover thing on the back like you get on some land rovers for carting sheep around!
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Post  Bean Fri May 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Saw a guy in a red Mini with a black roof, the other day... ! Very Happy

Oh wait .. That was Craig! Suspect Very Happy
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Post  Bean Sat May 09, 2009 12:27 am

Blue italian job Mini, with wide wheels and sportspack arches ...

Oh wait - That was Greg! Razz

(Strangely, in EXACTLY the same place as I saw Craig!)
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Mon May 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Today at about half 5, girl in dark grey P-reg Equinox mini, just been rear-ended on Whitecross road! Damage looked quite bad:( I stopped and turned around to offer some moral support but she'd already gone.
    cosworth
    cosworth

Post  cosworth Tue May 12, 2009 10:28 pm

An orange mini city parked out at hampton bishop.

Oh yeah, thats mine out at my mums as I still dont have it on the road.......not too long now though! Surprised
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Wed May 13, 2009 10:51 pm

Come on nick! Get that mini going! Smile

Today I saw a lady called Jill in a red J-reg with four spotlights outside the co-op. I stopped and ran over and told her about the club! I think she may have thought I was mad....

Last edited by Amy on Wed May 13, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Wed May 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Oh yeh and a greeny mini, pete's old red shell, a van on a spit and an elf (of the mini variety not small person variety) at Greg's. Did I forget any?
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Post  Bean Thu May 14, 2009 11:14 am

You forgot the old one 'in the stream' Very Happy

Post  ....... Thu May 14, 2009 7:21 pm

the white mini with the girl that goes to college, i think that belongs to my sisters freind "nicole"
    kad 16v
    kad 16v

Post  kad 16v Sat May 16, 2009 2:00 am

2 minis seen today.

a light blue pickup and a light blue van, both a watts truck care near morton on lugg,

saw them both when we were dropping our van in for repair

Post  ....... Sun May 17, 2009 1:33 am

coming from bromyard to hereford before stokelacy there is a chap who owns a nice mini pickup its an OEW colour and there is also a green van and a couple of old minis and a new beetle? has anyone else seen those? confused
    Matt
    Matt

Post  Matt Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Driving down Homer road this morning white sports pack with wye valley brewery transfers all over it.
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:45 pm

I've seen the oew pickup a few times greg!

Wye Valley brewery in Stoke Lacy have a white mini they use to advertise their brand at some shows too.

Spotted last night, parked on East street opposite Ascaris cafe in Hereford, B-reg red mini with white roof at about half 6.

Also, grey/silvery v-reg mpi mini for sale in Malvern. Owned by a girl who works at the sports centre.
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Whoa matt that was weird! was just thinking about that white wye valley brewery mini!! havent seen it for ages.
    Matt
    Matt

Post  Matt Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:54 pm

That is very weird, i thought that was too quick as both posts are at 1.45 weird
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:47 am

A few spotted yesterday and today Smile ....

B-reg silver Mayfair pulling out of Plough Lane at about 6.30pm Tuesday, would of waved but was in an astra Rolling Eyes

L-reg black mini early this morning driving down Whitecross Road at about 7.30am as I was waiting to pull out of Ingestre Street in Vinnie. Exchanged smiles but I was too sleepy to bother waving.

Blue mini with four frog eye type foglights and sportspack arches I think, at 5pm ish on Commercial Rd. Waved!

Then at about half 5 spotted a green R-reg mini a few cars infront of me driving around the Tesco ring road and then up Whitecross Rd, was trying so hard to keep it in sight I nearly crashed into a bini.

Loadsa minis!

Very Happy

Post  ....... Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 am

on tuesday i saw a old english white mini with a black roof and S/C drops not sure if it was an early mk3 as it had the old (cool) style number plates
    Matt
    Matt

Post  Matt Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Spotted a bog standard brown clubby saloon by hereford united ground this morning Smile

Post  ....... Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:14 am

matt i think i saw that one too but it was parked by climb on bikes in a pub car park
    Matt
    Matt

Post  Matt Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:36 am

Yeah could be Greg i dont think i've seen it before i know there is a blue one going around aswell.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:03 pm