Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

rolling road in bromyard/herefordshire

rolling road in bromyard/herefordshire Empty rolling road in bromyard/herefordshire

Post  ....... Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:18 am

yesterday i found out that we have a local rolling road affraid its located just outside of bromyard on the worcester road by the bromyard tip ummm and f you dont know where that is. its by Holdens (classic car company)

rolling road in bromyard/herefordshire Empty Re: rolling road in bromyard/herefordshire

Post  ....... Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 am

oh i was thinking maybe we should have a rolling road day thing?? Very Happy the old chap and I will be going to have a look around there and maybe get a run done with our scooby
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

rolling road in bromyard/herefordshire Empty Re: rolling road in bromyard/herefordshire

Post  Bean Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:39 pm

What's the guy's name? I'm sure I heard about one local to you, but completely forgot what he's called, lol Smile

Post  ....... Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 pm

ummm there called Ian and Jenny Collins, got to find out prices etc and ill put all the info up on here
    Matt
    Matt

Post  Matt Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:01 pm

I've only just seen this post, did'nt realise there was a rolling road there i know Laura mentioned it a few weeks back about doing a club rolling road day for miniworld.
    fidsey
    fidsey

Post  fidsey Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:36 am

Well shall we take bets as to who will have the lowest and highest bhp. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:30 pm