Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

bullseyeminiclub.co.uk

Bean
    Bean
    Admin

bullseyeminiclub.co.uk Empty bullseyeminiclub.co.uk

Post  Bean Sat May 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi all,
    Just had to renew bullseyeminiclub.co.uk - Total of £17 for 2 years.

I've also got a rather massive Bullseye banner sitting here, that we had printed for Himley last year, if you would like it ..!

However, hate to say it, but I'm now £107 out of pocket Sad

I don't seem to get any time at all lately to get into Hereford, but if we can maybe sort out splitting the cost out, I'd be more than grateful! Very Happy - And I'm sure a second banner would be of a huge benefit! Very Happy

As a side note, after 15 months of very hard work - We've now moved into our house. Complete with brand new kitchen, plumbing and electrics! Very Happy

Whoop! Very Happy
    sean watkins

bullseyeminiclub.co.uk Empty hi peeps

Post  sean watkins Mon May 09, 2011 12:06 am

hi peeps how are u . yes i should think we will want the banner cant remember it but there u go i will get it sorted on the next meet hopefully and collect some money . how can we pick it up where are u thanx Very Happy Smile Very Happy
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

bullseyeminiclub.co.uk Empty Re: bullseyeminiclub.co.uk

Post  Bean Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm

I think it was Himley? Hmm, maybe not? Oh, I think it might have been Malvern?! All I remember is the mad rush to get it in time! The one that we had conversations about making a metal stand for, that we could piece together when we were at a show?

Anywho - I hear that this was discussed at the last meet ..? And there was some hesitancy to put money in for it?

All I can say is that this was a joint decision to get this banner done in time and everyone was quite happy to use it at the time - Unfortunately, I footed the bill for it all. As much as I realise I haven't been part of the club for a long time now, for many reasons, I'm not really willing to keep myself £90 out of pocket for something that was wanted by the whole club!?

If we all put some money towards it, myself included, surely the cost will spread considerably - And another banner is always useful?

Anywho - Hopefully see y'all soon?

Sponsored content

bullseyeminiclub.co.uk Empty Re: bullseyeminiclub.co.uk

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:40 pm