Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

camping and stuff

sean watkins

camping and stuff Empty camping and stuff

Post  sean watkins Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:27 am

hello good meet last night nice to see weather has brought the cars out, and to see new members .
    so this sunday to every one who are coming to malvern ether on the stand or not who just want to come in convoy we are meeting at halfords holmer road @ 7.30 am leaving by 8am so ollie go to bed early .
    The camping has to be moved as not everyone could make may bank holiday but never fear we are now looking at the last weekend in june which is the friday 24th hoping everyone can finish work as early as poss, if you can all look at your diary and let me know who can make this would be great or text me 07814057616 and dont worry about hair straightners saz soon as i know i can book the site up so please asap loads of love to u all sean xxx flower drunken Very Happy
    karen

camping and stuff Empty Re: camping and stuff

Post  karen Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm coming camping that is before you get any funny ideas Rolling Eyes I shoulde be able to swap my day on the friday so wont finnish work at 9:30 pm if i cant will travel like a billy after and join you all at silly o clock for a drink

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:02 pm