Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Er ... Should I introduce myself again?

Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Er ... Should I introduce myself again? Empty Er ... Should I introduce myself again?

Post  Bean Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi all,

I'd just like to say a massive apology for my (& Kris's) absence - Both physically and mentally, recently! We've had an incredibly busy and stressful couple of months!

I've suddenly gone from full-time student... to full-time, mortgaged, pensioned, marketing administrator!! - All since October!!

But - I'd just like to assure you that I'm back - And we can really start to kick things off for the new year!! Wink

Glad to see that we've got lots of new members! - Really, welcome to the club!

I will be sending a mass-email round now, to try to get contact details for both existing and new members!! Very Happy

Anyway, hello again!! Very Happy

Er ... Should I introduce myself again? Empty Re: Er ... Should I introduce myself again?

Post  ....... Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:13 pm

hi, welcome to your forum Razz Suspect
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Er ... Should I introduce myself again? Empty Re: Er ... Should I introduce myself again?

Post  Bean Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Thanks! Razz
    Matt
    Matt

Post  Matt Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Welcome back Cool i think are still a few members that cant log in? karen, jen&sean and possibly some we've never seen at a club meeting scratch

Post  ....... Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:36 pm

MATT!!!!! fancey spraying my mini lmao
    Matt
    Matt

Post  Matt Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:47 pm

I thought Alex was doing it? i've too much on at the moment , still got a bit to do on the clubby and my other side project that i started about three years ago that needs paint aswell

Post  ....... Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 pm

not sure if he wants to do it tbh, needs doing as soon as its finished at gregs Smile
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Post  Bean Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Matt wrote:Welcome back Cool i think are still a few members that cant log in? karen, jen&sean and possibly some we've never seen at a club meeting scratch

They should be able to, now - Will email them and make sure!! Very Happy
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 am

Hey jean! cheers welcome back!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:22 pm