Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hi, somebody left a card on my mini when I was in town lol

Ian B

Hi, somebody left a card on my mini when I was in town lol Empty Hi, somebody left a card on my mini when I was in town lol

Post  Ian B Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi to all,

Was in town on sunday afternoon (yes, today!) and parked at the carpark behind what was woolworths. When I got back a card for this mini owners club was on the windscreen with a note ref next meet on the 8th Oct at the Buckingham, so hopefully will meet some of you there. Thanks Jen! Don't have a photo of my mini at the moment, will get around to it sometime lol. It is a blue and white rover mini cooper in reasonable nick. Took it to John O Groats and back last month, drama free trip both ways, what a result!

Cheers for now,

Ian pirat
    gary turvey

Hi, somebody left a card on my mini when I was in town lol Empty Re: Hi, somebody left a card on my mini when I was in town lol

Post  gary turvey Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:48 pm

hi IAN and a big welcome to the forum cheers
    RachY
    RachY

Hi, somebody left a card on my mini when I was in town lol Empty Re: Hi, somebody left a card on my mini when I was in town lol

Post  RachY Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:46 am

Hi Ian! Welcome to the club, hope to see you at a show or meeting Smile
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:08 am

Hey Ian!

Nice to meet you last month I hope you weren't put off by the Rolling Rd day that didn't happen! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:41 pm