Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

next club meet

karen

next club meet Empty next club meet

Post  karen Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Dont forget the meet this thursday at the railway inn dinmore.Weve got the form for castle combe to apply for a stand for up to 12 cars if you are intrested in being on the stand it will be talked about at the meet thursday so please attend if you can
    Im unable to attend the meet this week due to work commitments it was mentioned over the weekend about our yearly charity run i am willing to organise this and will be intrested on what dates people can do its a daily run and would like to know what charitys people are intrested in raising money for. and ideas where people would like to go to.Like i say im happy enough to organise the route etc as long as people are willing to do one as i dont want to plan one to find noone is intrested in doing one this year otherwise my times wasted I hope we have alot of intrest was thinking a day in august or september depends when we can all meet up for the day
    karen

next club meet Empty Re: next club meet

Post  karen Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 pm

some weren't sure where the pub was found the postcode for sat nav its hr1 3jp
    fidsey
    fidsey

Post  fidsey Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:25 pm

I'll be there as the van's back on the road again whoohoo. bounce Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:01 am