Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Let's get to the bottom of this ...

Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Let's get to the bottom of this ... Empty Let's get to the bottom of this ...

Post  Bean Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Righties, everyone.

I do sincerely apologise for not being around at the meets for the last god knows how long.

After putting so much work in to the club, a few things happened, which made it impossible for me to dedicate anything to Bullseye. Firstly, I embarked on a new career - Which meant that I was working in Malvern 5 days a week, secondly, Kris and I bought a house in Malvern that needed an awful lot of work. This work has gone on ever since and is still going on.

The major reason for my absence is that I lost a very, very close relative, who was the biggest influence in my life - After an 8 month battle in hospital. I hope you can understand that with the frame of mind I found myself in, Minis weren't high on my priority list.

I'm not going to sit here and make excuses, I'm merely giving you the reasons behind our absence, so that we're no longer missing in action. I do apologise for the lack of involvement in recent times, I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

Anywho - That's all I wanted to say. That's what happened & that's where we are.
    sean watkins

Let's get to the bottom of this ... Empty getting to the bottom

Post  sean watkins Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 am

Hi both hope your good , in answers to your ? after a couple of meets and discussions about things we have came up with that because we didnt see you for so long or hear from you we brought another flag flag for the club ,which we would not have done if we knew what happened to the old one .
    The fee for the forum we agreed on and i have the money for that which i must get to u asap , this was agreed by all the members at the meet but all done without pissing u off we hope . i personally understand how much work and comitment goes into trying to run the club and fully understand your other comitments and how hard it is to do both . so i hope every thing is working out good now .dont know but if u can get your address or something to me i can get this money to u thanx sean cheers cheers cheers
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Let's get to the bottom of this ... Empty Re: Let's get to the bottom of this ...

Post  Bean Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 am

But I was around when you got the sail banner done! Neutral

The thing is, I think the banner will be handy for the club - And I was under the impression that the club wanted it back - This is the impression that I was given a while ago and that the money would be sorted for it - Then all of a sudden, everything changed?

This banner was around before the sail banner, I think we're all agreed on that - and I sure as dammit wouldn't have spent £90 of my hard earned student money (!) on a banner, without consulting anyone!!

What I can't understand is why people are reluctant to pay what would amount to less than £4 each for a massive banner that would be more than useful for the club - So that it can be in 2 places at once!

I really don't want to focus too much on the banner though - I really can't be doing with any hassle of it, to be honest - It's just that I'm currently out of pocket and don't think it right that I should be, that's all.

Things are much better here now, thanks - The house is coming together.

From looking like this:

Let's get to the bottom of this ... Wholeroom

Let's get to the bottom of this ... Kitchengutted

To this:

Let's get to the bottom of this ... IMG_8919

I think it's fair to say we've had our work cut out! Very Happy Shocked Rolling Eyes

Hope all's well with you?
    little miss J

Let's get to the bottom of this ... Empty Re: Let's get to the bottom of this ...

Post  little miss J Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi All, alien

Sean - I have been in contact with Jean as we all discussed i would at the meet last Thursday and mentioned we had collected the money for the web site.

Im hopefully meeting up with Jean before the next meet so i can update you all then, Sean your more than welcome to Join us before hand??

Jean - You did not need to explain your reasons behind not been able to turn up to meets, we are all busy with work and families etc so i understand fully. You have made a great forum so people who cant attend can keep in contact on here Very Happy

alien Happy Days alien
    sean watkins

Post  sean watkins Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:37 pm

the kitchen is looking good . pirat What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content