Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

confused help me

sean watkins

confused help me Empty confused help me

Post  sean watkins Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:20 am

its me again , the thing is i am wondering i have heard the new members and some older members are not coming to the meets as they have issue with it, ie people eating , just a social meet blar blar . but please instead of just thinking this or moaning to other members write somthing on here or come to the meets as that its what the meet are for so people can say what they think , as people know we are a newish club and still finding our feet . the thing is how do we keep the members if u dont tell us why u dont feel like coming scratch confused confused confused confused
    karen

confused help me Empty Re: confused help me

Post  karen Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:36 pm

I agree sean it would be nice if people came and told us what they think.To me having a meet is about talking about mini's mini shows and making new friends which s nice to get to know them better than just talking about mini's.I do feel when it comes to sorting out going to shows etc its hard to sort out a stand as people turn up to a meet and then not show again.I be greatfull personally if your intrested in doing shows and want to be on the stand, it would be easier if you could turn up to meets when you can or put on this site, as some shows we need to book a few weeks in advance.If you want to go on a stand and if your not at a meet or say your intrested in being part of a stand on here we cannot include you as we don't know your intrested..We are not including people to be mean, its just we do not know your intrested if you cannot make it to a meet and you intrested in going to a peticular show would it be possable if you let us know in advnce of a few weeks so we can sort out whos going and where to meet and pass it on via this site?We want this club to work just as much as everyone else but its down to everyone toto make it work not to a small handfull.I understand that people have other comitments as i do and cant make it to every meet but please use this site to ask if you want to go to a meet or show or have other ideas for the club.please dont think im making a dig at people im not as i want this club to get bigger and better just like everyone else but it needs as many people as it can to make this happen im affraid it wont happen by itself or overnight so please every one lets make this work

Post  ....... Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:52 am

i came to one meet, said hello... had a hello back from ben who i meet a week or so before that

then pretty much sat there like a nob whilst everyone chatted in their own little group?

so went home after about 30mins Sad

i guess ill get the same reply as i did when i asked a member why was everyone so funny

never mind Laughing
    little miss J

Post  little miss J Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:00 pm

greg wrote:i came to one meet, said hello... had a hello back from ben who i meet a week or so before that

then pretty much sat there like a nob whilst everyone chatted in their own little group?

so went home after about 30mins Sad

i guess ill get the same reply as i did when i asked a member why was everyone so funny

never mind Laughing

Greg - When did you come to the meet??
    RachY
    RachY

Post  RachY Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:26 am

I think Greg came to a meet before you guys came to one.

Not being funny Greg but you didn't exactly say much to anyone else did you? None of the other members knew you were trying to sit with us. I went to my first bullseye meet on my own and I had never met any of the club members before, you already had, Himley, Uttoxeter...?

Post  ....... Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

yep, i had a little chat with ben, matt said a word or two...... that was it.

yeah ive been to a couple of shows with the club, so i dont see why anyone wouldnt know who i was?

if mr jenkins was there i probs would have stayed and had a chat, i didnt feel welcome sat there so i just went home.

when i said to somone on here why everyone was so quiet, i was pretty much told to piss off and dont come again... so i didnt

never mind Razz
    karen

Post  karen Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:49 pm

when people dont make the effort to join it it gives us the impression theyve only come to see certain people not want to be involed in the club itself we are a club and i cant see why some one would tell you to piss off and not come back? were quiet as noone comments in here much and i gave up writing what was happening at club meets becouse i dont see why i should keep writing whats happing on here for the sixty odd people who cant be assed to turn up to a meet or write and show intrest on here

Post  ....... Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:26 am

its not the exact words said, but it was put that way.

it was my first meet! i walked in, said hello.. got one reply then sat down next to the rest of the club

it was like there was 3 different clubs in one corner, not all as one having a big group chat, just a bunch of different groups talkin between themselves.

my opinion shouldnt matter anyway..
    karen

Post  karen Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:16 pm

different people do talk differnt things at clubs sometimes and some do ask different things to others leading to different conversations we are people not robots we do lead differnt conversations and why do you keep saying your opioinns dont matter why dont you come and disscuss your opioions and ideas they wont matter if you dont tell us what they are thats the whole idea of the forum and club meets is eveyone has different ideas about things and diffrent advise on problems we cant help if people dont say anything and i beleive this is alot of the problem people turn up to a meet dont say much get the feeling they were pushed to the side and instead of coming again or saying guys i came and felt unwelcome they dont turn up again we then feel they werent intrested then we find they are moaning and bicthing about it itsaed of coming out directly to the club about it then this is were it ends up in a situation like we have now of people btching and moning the club dont talk to me they dont do this or that weve mention doing the occassional meat on the weekend were caning venuse regulaur to keep it intresting we done a club run the other week only 4 people turned up people were saying some of the shows we were going to were to far so weve concentrated more on local ones to get more club more well known we do chartiy runs which i put about one up of the forum a week or so ago ago and suprise supise no reply or intrest in it weve always said any other ideas are always welcome
    dont think im having a go at you personally grieg cause im not weve heard a few people moan so why dont more people come and give ideas instead of meaning as i get the feeling its down to a few people to try and get the club up and runnin there over 60 people on here ive never meet on this forum we all have jobs familys and kis so dont expect everyone to turn up to each meet but if people cant turn up often or have an idea why not post it on the forum of drop a hi ive an idea or im going to such and such a show anyone else goine i look on there think its the usuall lot on there again like i say a hi from time to time and some inrtest on here towould be nice but thats my opinion and whet i feel why dont others post there feelings and ideas for the club to so we get a wider picture of what people want from a mini club?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 pm