Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Will i need modifications for 12x6 starmag alloys on a rover mini mayfair?

AmyMayfair
    AmyMayfair

Will i need modifications for 12x6 starmag alloys on a rover mini mayfair?  Empty Will i need modifications for 12x6 starmag alloys on a rover mini mayfair?

Post  AmyMayfair Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:28 pm

hey!

Im looking at buying some 12x6 Starmag alloys for my 1995 rover mini mayfair.. i've currently got 12 inch minilites on the car. Is it likely that i will need modifications in order for them to fit properly? that kind of puts me off a bit!

Thanks in advance Very Happy
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Will i need modifications for 12x6 starmag alloys on a rover mini mayfair?  Empty Re: Will i need modifications for 12x6 starmag alloys on a rover mini mayfair?

Post  Amy Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:47 am

How wide are the minilights you have on now? You might need to trim the arches a bit so the starmags don't rub when you turn the wheel.
    Matt
    Matt

Will i need modifications for 12x6 starmag alloys on a rover mini mayfair?  Empty Re: Will i need modifications for 12x6 starmag alloys on a rover mini mayfair?

Post  Matt Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:39 am

I'd say they should fit without any rubbing providing your car hasn't been lowered, you could probably get away with the standard wheel arch extensions aswell depending on how far the wheels stick out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:05 pm