Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Yee-haw! We got ourselves a convoy - Himley Hall this Sunday!!

nightflier
    nightflier

Yee-haw! We got ourselves a convoy - Himley Hall this Sunday!! Empty Yee-haw! We got ourselves a convoy - Himley Hall this Sunday!!

Post  nightflier Wed May 06, 2009 1:44 pm

More details this Thursday at the meet Wink
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Yee-haw! We got ourselves a convoy - Himley Hall this Sunday!! Empty Re: Yee-haw! We got ourselves a convoy - Himley Hall this Sunday!!

Post  Amy Wed May 06, 2009 10:26 pm

yee-haw indeed!! Laughing If you don't count my trip home from Malvern following Greg's three, or last fortnight's trip to the meet following Paul and Greg, this'll be my first ever mini convoy! Excited!! Very Happy
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Yee-haw! We got ourselves a convoy - Himley Hall this Sunday!! Empty Re: Yee-haw! We got ourselves a convoy - Himley Hall this Sunday!!

Post  Bean Fri May 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Righty, then! Very Happy

CONVOY:

Sunday 10th May
    TEXACO
    Holmer Road

Please aim to be there at 7.15 so that we can LEAVE at 7.30! I know it's early, but it'll be well worth it!

Greg will be leading the convoy, as he knows where he's going! If anyone else is confident of the way, can I suggest that they go to the back of the convoy (or half way through), just incase we get split up in traffic.

From our reckoning, there will be 10 or 11 of us, so we need to all try to keep together!!

See you there! Very Happy
    nightflier
    nightflier

Post  nightflier Fri May 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Thought it was Tescos? I'll check with Amy!! Razz
    Bean
    Bean
    Admin

Post  Bean Fri May 08, 2009 1:23 pm

That's why I put it in capitals, smarty pink pants! Razz
    nightflier
    nightflier

Post  nightflier Fri May 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Why, I oughta... *shakes fist*
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Fri May 08, 2009 8:54 pm

So Tesco's at 7.30 then yeh? See you there!

Post  ....... Fri May 08, 2009 10:11 pm

so should be there by 9am? and then do the stand by 10 Shocked
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Mon May 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Well it all went fine in the end! Thankyou greg for leading the way!
    cosworth
    cosworth

Post  cosworth Tue May 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Yet again im going to be the illusive member from the site as im in Newquay on a stag do!

Should be good, but am still going to miss this convoy Mad

Sorry all

p.s Happy birthday Bean Very Happy
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Wed May 13, 2009 12:18 am

Nick! You will def miss this convoy as it was last weekend! Embarassed

There'll be another one on 31st to Bristol Mini Day though!

Post  ....... Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 am

it was a good convoy IMO Razz
    cosworth
    cosworth

Post  cosworth Wed May 13, 2009 11:46 pm

I guess your right, I definately have missed it. Im not the best with dates. So thats my excuse for being so slow..... Sad
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Wed May 13, 2009 11:49 pm

haha! don't worry about it....

The next convoy is on Sunday the 31st May mmmmkay?

Very Happy
    cosworth
    cosworth

Post  cosworth Wed May 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Can you write it any bigger for me............Please!!!!!

I saw you driving today, you drove past me about 6.30-7 ish. I was in a silver corsa, but didnt want to flash and wave like an idiot just for you to look at me like a weirdo! Very Happy
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Wed May 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Down kingsacre road? yey! put me in the spotted topic i will be honoured. You should've flashed or waved I would've waved back Smile

So thats the 31st of May

Just to be sure. Got it?

Very Happy
    cosworth
    cosworth

Post  cosworth Wed May 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Yep ive got it. Just about Very Happy

And next time ill flash and wave. Ill either be in a wreck of a silver corsa or the black cosworth.

and ill look like this cheers
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

Post  Amy Thu May 14, 2009 12:08 am

Great! Make sure you do!

Do you think you'll be convoying to Bristol? Corsas and cosworths are welcome if the small orange one isn't ready.
    cosworth
    cosworth

Post  cosworth Thu May 14, 2009 12:11 am

I cant see any reason why not, i dont think im working but will triple check tomorrow night when im next in. Sounds like another fun day and hopefully I can finally meet you all and put a face and name to a mini.

x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:47 pm