Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My much cherished Cooper sportspack

gareth
    gareth

My much cherished Cooper sportspack Empty My much cherished Cooper sportspack

Post  gareth Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Hi all its a very sad day in my household I have taken the bold step to advertise my much cherised Cooper sportspack for sale. Money is getting a little tight what with everything and some other changes on the horizon something has to give sadly I've taken the dicision to let my mini go. The ad is here: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1281388.htm

also on mini world

http://www.magazineclassifieds.co.uk/search/miniworld/details/205321/Mini_cooper_X_reg.php

MINI COOPER sportspack Xreg 2000 one of the last produced first registered 29/09/00 5 days before production finished. Maintained with money no object making it one of the best examples around. 1000's spent including recon gearbox with new 2nd gears. New MOT FSH including recent service. Low mileage, drives and runs perfectly, excellent interior and exterior with no rust.Very reluctant sale due to change in circumstance call for more info/pics/viewings

It will also be on ebay once there is a day bright enough for the pics
    to do it justice. If any one wants some more info or to view the car please contact me. It only done 34000 miles I am looking for offers around £6500
    Amy
    Amy
    Admin

My much cherished Cooper sportspack Empty Re: My much cherished Cooper sportspack

Post  Amy Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:17 am

Hey Gareth, only just seen this ( Rolling Eyes ) sorry to see you're selling the mini! It looks lovely!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:43 am